Now there’s a choice between Sage 100 perpetual or Sage 100C Subscription. Current customers can upgrade or move to 100C.
Advantages to Sage 100C:
- New user interface with the ability to change font size and user desktop theme
- Collapsible panels
- Menu display controlled by security settings
- Ability to open multiple tabs and drag and drop the tab
- Customizable tabs or webpages
- Ability to set color scheme for launcher
- Ability to change status bar position
- My Tasks renamed Favorites
- Sortable module list, menu and menu tasks
A task called Theme Maintenance was added in the Library Master. The user can set up a theme to use on their desktop, or the administrator can set up the entire organization.
The panels now include flat buttons; these can be main buttons or secondary buttons. Tabs also can be flattened.
New icons have been added for a calendar and calculator. The green text is connected to another task and opens a new window.
The Business Insights dashboard is completely redesigned with a new color scheme and links in the grid. You can hover over the graphics to see the details behind them.
There’s a major payroll transformation. Options include Do It Yourself online, Sage services or the standard method. Staff hours will be retained for reporting.
Integration with payroll services is improved. Setup in General Ledger now can synch to payroll services for posting.
The option includes setup to post back to General Ledger and bank records.
A new link is added for Sage 100 Direct Deposit service. The first 50 customers will receive three months of free direct deposit.
There’s a new ability to end Direct Deposit, without the need to manually send a NACHA file.
The 2016 version includes the latest updated requirements for the Affordable Care Act.
New security settings are included for employee and employer maintenance.
A quote can be promoted to a standard order, master order, repeating order or back order.
The Customer PO number has been expanded to 30 characters.
Reason codes now can be set to “Inactive.”
The Task Scheduler now can be set to process reports and Visual Integrator jobs.
It’s now easier for users to personalize their settings in the menu bar.
Additional fields have been added to records to see who did what and when.
An extended description has been added to Miscellaneous items, Charges and Special Items.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of any of these new features and upgrading your software, contact us at 866.832.4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Debra Nugent (see all)
- What’s New in Sage 100 2016 - January 6, 2016
- Splitting Batches in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable in Sage 500 - May 11, 2015
- Setting Up Windows Authentication for Sage 500 ERP - March 3, 2015