Sage plans to release product updates for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in November 2015 for Versions 2013 and 4.50.
The company is testing integration mapping for ACA information to be populated into Aatrix forms. IIf product updates were released now, the integration mapping would not be included, meaning the ACA information entered into Sage 100 would not be populated into ACA 1094-C and 1095-C forms using Aatrix, which is a requirement for applicable large employers for 2015 W-2 year-end processing. Sage also is trying to include as many ACA enhancements as possible to help ensure your upgrade goes as smoothly as possible.
If you’re unable to upgrade to Sage 100 2014 or higher and you own the Visual Integrator (VI) module, you can get started by entering your employee and dependent ACA information into Sage’s ACA worksheet—visit the Sage Support Portal and search for KB 57345. Once the product update is released and installed, you’ll be able to import the ACA worksheet using the ACA VI jobs included in the product updates. For more details, see the related article, “Where are the ACA Visual Integrator jobs located.”
We highly recommend upgrading to Sage 100 ERP 2015 PU2 or 2014 PU6, which include all Phase 1 ACA enhancements. Phase 2 ACA changes for Versions 2015 and 2014 are planned to be released in a product update scheduled for November 2015.
Important Retirement Reminders
- Version 4.50 will not be included in the 2015 IRD year-end release, which will be required to process 1099 and W-2 forms for tax year 2015
- 2015 IRD year-end update will be the last year-end update for Version 2013 (5.0)
- 2016 Q1 Tax Table Update (TTU) will be the last TTU for Version 2013 (5.0)
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016