The IRS released the final versions of the forms required for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting in February 2015. Sage currently plans to release this enhancement in product updates (PU) only for Sage 100 versions 4.5 and higher:
- 2014 PU5 (Released March 30, 2015) – Search KB 60428 to download and install 2014 PU5
- 2015 PU1 (Released April 7, 2015) – Search KB 60763 to download and install 2015 PU1
- 2013 PU9 – TBD
- 50 PU8 – TBD
How to Tell If Your Company Needs This Enhancement
There are two things you need to do:
- Verify the version of Sage 100 you’re on, including your PU level
- Determine if you qualify as an applicable large employer (ALE)
To determine which version of Sage 100 you’re on, navigate to the Sage 100 Help Menu and select “About Sage 100.” The dialog box will show you the version and PU. In the example below, the “220.127.116.11” signifies version 2015 PU 1.
If you’re on version 2013 or version 4.5, we recommend that you quickly upgrade to version 2015 or wait for the PU to be released. Please contact either Robin Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deb Nugent at email@example.com with your decision.
The PU will help you determine if you qualify as an ALE and aid in the reporting compliance. You can view the original blog post, “The Affordable Care Act & Sage 100 – Are You Ready?” for more information.
Latest posts by Robin Reeder (see all)
- Save Time with Sage 100c Manufacturing - February 14, 2017
- (Updated) The Affordable Care Act & Sage 100 – Are You Ready? - September 1, 2015
- Supported Versions of Sage 100 - March 23, 2015