In an effort to provide helpful solutions to our clients, we work with third-party providers to enhance and strengthen the Sage 100 ERP software product. We’re proud to announce the availability of ACH Direct for Sage 100 Payroll.
Give Your Employees the Convenience of Payroll Direct Deposit
Would you like to provide an important employee benefit and make payroll easier? With ACH Direct, you can:
- Save time and money—and help the environment—with paperless payroll processing
- Meet your bank’s direct deposit requirements
- Give employees the choice of direct deposit allocation methods and multiple direct deposit accounts
- Process direct deposits for multiple Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) companies
- Efficiently send electronic files to financial institutions
- Give employees the convenience of having their paychecks in their accounts on payday
- Increase security and mitigate fraud risk
Lighten your load and increase employee satisfaction with the convenience of ACH Direct for Sage 100. ACH Direct reduces payroll processing time and expenses. Checks don’t have to be printed, stored securely or mailed—they won’t get lost. In addition, employees won’t have to take physical checks to the bank.
ACH Direct is a direct deposit interface used with the Sage 100 Payroll module. It processes employee paychecks and creates a NACHA-compliant file to send to your company’s financial institution. When the financial institution receives the file, money is withdrawn and wired directly to employee accounts.
For new employee participants, ACH Direct also will transmit the pre-note required by the financial institution before direct deposits can be made to the new participant’s bank account(s).
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016