The new version of Sage ERP X3 allows you to easily personalize the layout of List, View and Edit pages. For example, your inventory department (or individual users) would like to see fewer fields and different labels on the Products page.
- On any List, View or Edit page, click the paintbrush icon at the top left.
- After selecting a field, click “Exclude me” under Section Identification on the right bar. This will exclude the selected fields or boxes from the screen.
- You also can hide the labels or change their position by selecting the field on the screen and choosing “no label” or “position.”
- When you’re done customizing the screen, click “Save as” on the right bar.
- You can save as a personal, shared or global page. After saving, click the “X” to close the screen.
- You can access the saved customized screen by selecting the title on the drop-down icon next to the page title.
For more information or questions regarding Sage ERP X3, please contact us.
Ricardo de Rojas
Latest posts by Ricardo de Rojas (see all)
- How to Personalize the Layout of Pages on Sage X3 Version 7 - April 1, 2015
- Changing Language Settings in Sage ERP X3 - February 10, 2015
- The Recipe for Success: Five Ingredients Every Process Manufacturer Needs - December 1, 2014