Sage has updated its supported versions list; the chart below shows the versions supported as well as retirement dates for the past four releases.
As the chart shows, these versions of Sage 100 ERP are supported as of December 2014:
- Sage 100 ERP 4.5 – Phone support ends September 30, 2015
- Sage 100 ERP 2013
- Sage 100 ERP 2014
- Sage 100 ERP 2015 – Projected release in April 2015
Note: The last date for product updates and hot fixes may be a truer measure of when you should ensure your Sage 100 system has been upgraded. If there’s an issue requiring a program fix and the version you use is supported by phone but not product update or hot fix, you may be forced to quickly update to a later version if a program fix is deemed necessary by Sage.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.
Latest posts by Robin Reeder (see all)
- Save Time with Sage 100c Manufacturing - February 14, 2017
- (Updated) The Affordable Care Act & Sage 100 – Are You Ready? - September 1, 2015
- Supported Versions of Sage 100 - March 23, 2015