One of the main reasons Sage X3 is considered an international ERP is its ability to operate in 12 languages. The new version of X3 allows users to change languages without logging out.
- On the main screen, go to “User Profile.”
- On the User Profile screen, click on “Local setting” to display available languages.
- Select the desired language.
- Once the language is selected, your browser will display Sage X3 menu options in that language.
For more information on this or other topics, please contact us.
Ricardo de Rojas
Latest posts by Ricardo de Rojas (see all)
- How to Personalize the Layout of Pages on Sage X3 Version 7 - April 1, 2015
- Changing Language Settings in Sage ERP X3 - February 10, 2015
- The Recipe for Success: Five Ingredients Every Process Manufacturer Needs - December 1, 2014