The company also recently released its new Sales Application, giving you the ability to access important data from your iPad. This application provides mobile access to critical data streamlining your business. Employees now have information at their fingertips in the field, helping them improve efficiency and productivity to achieve their goals.
- Sales analysis, key performance indicators for the company & access to customer, sales & pricing information
- Customer history with details of locations & maps
- Quotes, orders, invoices & access to order management, with the ability to create, modify or delete
- Ability to manage cash payments & accounts receivable open items
- Calendar management & email integration
- Lead tracking of prospects
- Multiple languages
- Synchronization for offline use
The Sage ERP X3 Sales App allows you to expand your ERP usage to the front line, letting your company do business more efficiently. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, feel free to contact us.
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016