And How Integrating CRM with ERP Makes It Great
Technology can automate virtually every business process, from marketing and sales lead management to order fulfillment and collections. One side effect of all this technology is that organizations often end up with data silos—marketing, sales, service and accounting data residing in two, three (or more!) standalone applications.
Integrating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) solutions eliminates those silos, offering the potential for increased efficiency and strategic benefits to your organization:
• Offer staff instant access to customer order, invoice, opportunity, communications and service data
• Reduce data rekeying and improve data consistency
• Automate workflows that can streamline business processes and improve productivity
• Improve connectivity with customers, promote cross-selling, boost customer satisfaction and potentially reduce marketing costs
CRM has gone from a fad to a necessity for organizations that want to successfully compete for the business of an increasingly discriminating and well-informed audience. Fortunately, as a Sage 100 ERP or Sage 500 ERP user, you have access to a robust, feature-rich and easy-to-use CRM solution. Sage CRM is a powerful sales tool that gains even greater power when integrated with your ERP system.
Haven’t heard much about Sage CRM? Sage CRM is an integrated solution that can empower your staff with a better understanding of customer needs, higher productivity, closer collaboration and greater mobility. It’s an effective means to manage customer interactions from sales to marketing to customer service. Sage CRM is a repository of priceless and actionable customer data that you can strategically use to gain deeper understanding of customers’ buying habits, interests and behaviors.
Watch our recent informative webinar where we provide an overview of Sage CRM, highlights of the integration between Sage CRM and both Sage 100 ERP and Sage 500 ERP and the competitive advantages to be gained by such integration.
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016