Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Time: 10 – 11 a.m. Central time
Presenter: Grant Emary, Netstock
Sage Inventory Advisor is a cloud solution that can help companies reduce stockouts, excess inventory and working capital. Join BKD Technologies and Netstock as we discuss Sage Inventory Advisor from both a methodology and technological point of view. The presentation will include a demonstration of the program, covering its fundamental functionality and basic features.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Sage Inventory Advisor complements Sage ERP
- Define the primary questions Sage Inventory Advisor was designed to address
- Discuss additional features Sage Inventory Advisor has within the program
- Evaluate the pricing model
- Discuss the implementation period
For program information, contact Dane Ryals at 417.865.8701 or email@example.com.
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016