Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Time: 10 – 11 a.m. Central time
Presenter: Robert Kramer
Following Sage’s announcements regarding the future of Sage 500, some organizations may be questioning what steps they need to take to prepare for these changes. Join BKD Technologies for this complimentary webinar as we discuss Sage’s plans for Sage 500 and what those plans could mean for you.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand information provided by Sage regarding the future of Sage 500
- Recognize issues or concerns relating to a migration path
- Discuss the process to reach an informed migration decision
- Identify tools and assistance BKD can provide
For program information, contact Dane Ryals at 417.865.8701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sage ERP Insights
Latest posts by Sage ERP Insights (see all)
- Digital Transformation: Finding Your Organization’s Digital Path - March 29, 2018
- Sage 100 Year-End Processing 2016 - November 28, 2016
- ACA Requirements for Union Workers - February 2, 2016